BEST FASHION AWARDS – the Ukrainian Awards in the field of fashion – was founded by Ukrainian Fashion Week and magazine "ZEFIR".
Founded in 2010 this award has already become a Ukrainian Oscar in the field of fashion and in 2015 it will be held for the sixth time already. Founded in 2010 this Award became Ukrainian fashion "Oscar" and in 2013. It was held for the sixth time already.
The main aim of BEST FASHION AWARDS is to identify objectively and present leaders of Ukrainian fashion to national and international fashion community. To note achievements of fashion designers in the development of fashion, creation of fashion industry and maintaining Ukraine's positive image abroad.
Award is aimed to enhance the authority of Ukrainian designers in the country and inspire them to creative and professional growth.
BFA Awards are determined every year and evaluate collections of two seasons. The destiny of official awards is decided by a specially assigned group of experts consisting of fashion journalists, fashion critics, byers and leaders of public thought.
BEST FASHION AWARDS is awarded in six official nominations:
- Best Women’s Clothing Designer
- Best Men’s Clothing Designer
- Best Accessories Designer
- “Discovery of the Year”
- “Breakthrough of the Year”
- “Best fashion-production”
Experts of BEST FASHION AWARDS
- Anna Ganopolska - JetSetter.ua, Project Curator
- Anna Zemskova - Harper's Bazaar Ukraine, Chief Editor
- Asia Mkhitaryan - Asthik holding and BURO 24/7.ua portal, founder
- Dasha Zarivna - Officiel-online, Chief Editor
- Dmytro Yevenko – Asthik holding, managing partner
- Hanna Pashchenko - Suitster.com, founder
- Iryna Danylevska - Ukrainian Fashion Council, President
- Iryna Radeva - Corner Concept Store, project ideologist, buyer
- Iryna Turbayevska - Zeфір.ua, editor of on-line magazine
- Kateryna Osadcha – TV Project "Svitske Zhyttya", TV presenter
- Maksim Nekrasov - Tumqo.com, Project Manager
- Masha Tsukanova - Vogue Ukraine, Chief Editor
- Masha Yefrosynina – public leader, TV presenter, Producer
- Medvedyev Vadym – independent fashion-consultant
- Mikhail Lipakov - ALLAND ethno fashion store, founder
- Natalya Osadcha - ELLE Ukraine, Director at “Fashion” department
- Nina Direnko - Harper's Bazaar Ukraine, Deputy to Chief Editor
- Olena Druzhynina - Marie Claire Ukraine, Chief Editor
- Olena Dyachenko - ELLE Ukraine, fashion-editor
- Olena Pashchenko - Helen Marlen Mandarin, creative director, buyer
- Olga Yanul - Vogue Ukraine, Editor at “Fashion” department
- Polina Nenya - BESTIN.UA, Project Manager
- Sonya Zabuga - ELLE Ukraine, Chief Editor
- Tetiana Kremen - Pure Shop, founder
- Tetiana Solovey - Vogue Ukraine, fashion department contributor
- Vasya Frolova – TV presenter
- Victoria Zubenko - public leader, stage director of fashion-projects
- Yelyzaveta Yurusheva - business lady, Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv owner
- Yulia Pelipas - Vogue Ukraine, Senior Editor at “Fashion” department
- Yuriy Zhuykov - 1+1, stylist
The organisation of BEST FASHION AWARDS is held under the support of USPS Events company.
BEST FASHION AWARDS Ceremony takes place each year and has become a spectacular event in fashion, culture and public life of the country.
The ceremony of BEST FASHION AWARDS 2016 was held on September 19