Vogue UA Conference 2019
On 7 November 2019, fashion insiders will gather in Kyiv for the 4th Vogue UA Conference. It is Ukraine's main fashion business platform and the meeting place of the international community of experts (Dior, Hermès, Polimoda, СFDA and etc).
The theme of 2019 is Innovation & Sustainability. We invite you to look into the future of the fashion industry together with CEOs of fashion houses, successful marketers, top managers of large retailers and visionaries.
Speakers of Vogue UA Conference 2019:
- Karina Dobrotvorskaya. Executive Director, Editorial Development, Condé Nast International (UK).
- Gary Wassner. CO-CEO of Hilldun Corporation, Сhairman of Interluxe Holdings LLC (USA). Gary appeared on the Lifetime television show Project Runway: Fashion Startup as one of the principal investors.
- Cameron-James Wilson. Founder of The Diigitals (The UK), a fashion photographer. He created Shudu – the World's First Digital Supermodel that became the face of Fenty Beauty and Balmain.
- Julie Bogaert. Strategic Partnerships EMEA – Emerging Talent/ Public Figures, Facebook & Instagram. She has guided content strategies for high-profile clients across Europe, including Victoria Beckham and the Queen of England.
- Kutay Saritosun. He is a textile engineer and sustainability aficionado, at bluesign (Switzerland) he is helping textile manufacturers and brands to reduce their impact on the environment. His mentorship activities have included the Polimoda's Sustainable Fashion Course (2019).
- Kayla Marci. An analyst at EDITED, a retail technology company, the world's biggest retail data source. She specializes in fashion data research and analysis.
- Virginia Chadwyck-Healey. Founder of VCHStyle.com. She worked at Vogue UK for 12 years, as the Executive Retail Editor. She collaborates with brands such as Church's, Ralph Lauren and Harvey Nichols, and has advised the Duchess of Cambridge. She also gives her time to charities including The Royal Marsden Hospital and SmartWorks.
Location: Fairmont Grand Hotel
If you want to receive the discount send a request by email firstname.lastname@example.org