Creative stage of Fashion DNA-Ukraine started
#fashionDNA #uabritish #UFW #ukrainianfashionweek
In the final of the programme on 4-5 of December, participants will work on their own digital projects with the mentor Jon Emmony, a former digital art director of the legendary studio Nick Knight SHOWstudio. Jon Emmony worked with Kanye West, Beats, Nike.
The results of designers’ collaborations with Jon Emmony will be presented within Ukrainian Fashion Week from 3 to 8 of February, 2018.
Last week the first stage of Fashion DNA-Ukraine – programme aimed to identify, celebrate and support emerging talented fashion designers in Ukraine, organized by Ukrainian Fashion Week and British Council – was held.
Participants of the project are ELENAREVA, FROLOV, GASANOVA, Jean Gritsfeldt, Kir-Khartley, MARSALA, ROUSSIN by Sofia Rousinovich, theCOAT by Katya Silchenko.
This year, Fashion DNA-Ukraine focuses on various features of brand promotion in digital space, especially on the financial aspects of offline and online sales.
The first stage of the programme was held at the creative location of IZONE on November 28-30 and included lectures, workshops from British business consultants and Ukrainian retail specialists.
This course was worked out by Jan Miller – who has been offering specialist consultancy services across the creative industries for 20 years – and aimed to improve business models of emerging Ukrainian designers.
- Jan Miller. She has worked with: Erdem, Mary Katrantzou, Christopher Raeburn, Craig Green, Marques Simone Rocha, JW Anderson, Marios Schwab and etc. Learn more about Jan Miller’s work experience you can here – http://janmiller.co/
- James Brackenbury, Senior Sales Manager at Concrete Studio (London) gave designers practical advises on the analysis of commercial potential of the brand. James Brackenbury worked in Viviene Westwood. (https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-brackenbury-30a4a752/)
- Oleksiy Kavitskiy – Online Sales Development Director in Helen-Marlen Group, Co-founder Posh Online Retail Management.
- Anna Pluzhnyk – founder / Ideologist in Marque space retail project and Oleksandra Kataieva – Business Development Director of Marque space.
- Andrii Tymchyshyn-Valevskyi – the curator of Fashion Tech Ukraine.