BEST FASHION AWARDS. Experst of BFA-2019
BEST FASHION AWARDS project is the only professional ceremony of awards in Ukraine, established in 2010, which identifies the leaders of Ukrainian fashion and praises their achievements in the development of fashion industry.
Each year the Award updates the list of experts. Trust ton their professionalism and objectivity is the main guarantee of the credibility of the Prize. The order of formation of the list remains unchanged: designers choose 25 experts, another 10 experts are determines by the organizing committee of Best Fashion Awards.
The expert group includes well-known fashion journalists, critics, buyers and leaders of public opinion.
The BFA Award annually evaluates the collections of two seasons.
We sincerely congratulate all the Best Fashion Awards experts on the fact that their credibility, knowledge and objectivity have received one more confirmation. We wish you success in an important and complex work!
- Boyko Ulyana - Editor-in-chief at L'Officiel Ukraine
- Brykalin Venya - editor of the Fashion department at Vogue Ukraine
- Burinska Oleksandra - Editor-in-chief at Cosmopolitan Ukraine
- Buchko Yana - founder of the consulting agency Busy.Agency
- Vlasov Philip - Editor-in-Chief at Vogue Ukraine
- Yeremenko Anton - editor of Fashion department at Harper's Bazaar Ukraine
- Ganopolskaya Anna – project curator at Jetsetter.ua
- Danylevska Iryna - president of Ukrainian Fashion Council
- Sonya Zabouga - Editor-in-Chief at Elle Ukraine
- Zvinyatskovska Zoya - Focus magazine, editor of the "Culture" department, fashion critic
- Zemskova Anna - Editor-in-Chief at Harper's Bazaar Ukraine
- Zubenko Victoria - an independent expert
- Lipakov Mikhail – founder of ALLAND ethno fashion store
- Medvedev Vadim - an independent expert
- Migotina Maria - Editor-in-Chief at L`officiel Online
- Mokhova Maria - editor of the "Fashion" department at L`officiel Ukraine
- Mkhitaryan Asya - founder of Asthik holding and portal BURO 247.ua
- Nenia Polina - Project Manager at Bestin.ua
- Natalya Osadcha - director of the "Fashion" department at Elle Ukraine
- Pashchenko Olena - Helen Marlen Group, Creative Director, Buyer
- Pryshchepa Oleksii - an independent expert
- Putylenko Konstiantyn - Editor-in-Chief at Marie Claire
- Pelipas Julia - director of the "Fashion" department at Vogue Ukraine
- Rodygina Alla - Senior Editor of "Fashion" department at Marie Claire Ukraine
- Ruban Tetyana - an independent expert
- Semeria Victoria - Editor at Bestin.ua
- Skvarska Yevgeniya - stylist
- Slon’ Olha - the main 1 + 1 channel stylist
- Solovey Tetyana - columnist of the "Fashion" department at Vogue Ukraine
- Soltes Sonya - a stylist
- Timofeev Roman - editor of the "Fashion" department at Elle Ukraine
- Turbaevskaya Iryna - Publisher at Zefir.ua
- Fedorova Violetta - Vogue Ukraine, Senior Editor of the site
- Shapoval Nadya - a stylist
- Yurusheva Yelizaveta - business lady, owner of Fairmont Grand Hotel Kyiv